200g Feta Cheese
Salt, Pepper, Herbes de Provence
250ml (1 Cup) fresh Milk
- Slice and sauté the mushrooms i a hot pan. (Tip: make sure to have enough heat to get rid of the moisture and do *not* add all at once)
- Pre-heat your oven to 160°C (320°F).
- Remove the seeds from the pumpkin and cut it into 3-5mm thin slices.
- Prepare the casserole dish by applying some olive oil then stack the ingredients:
start with pumpkin, then add mushrooms, pumpkin, feta and finish with pumpkin
Apply salt, pepper and herbs to the pumpkin and mushroom layers.
- Pour the milk and put the dish into the oven until the pumpkin has soaked up the milkd and gets a little golden crust (~30 minutes).